I'm Natalie, a Roman Catholic teen with a passion for Christ. This blog is mainly about my faith and life. (Phillipians 4:13)
If you are willing to be my daughter, pupil, and handmaid, I shall be your mother, mistress, and teacher. And when you have been sufficiently instructed and educated by me, I shall lead you to your dear spouse my Son, who will receive you into his hands, as I have just now received you.
— The Blessed Virgin, to St. Elizabeth, from ‘The Revelations of St. Elizabeth of Toss’ (via peterapostle)
It would be easier for the world to survive without the sun than to do so without the Holy Mass.
— Padre Pio (via sweetandlovelygirl7)
knightowl1101 asked: 2, 3, 17, 26, and 34 :)
2. Favorite parable?
”He said, ‘Listen, a sower went out to sow.
3. Have you discerned the Lord’s vocation for you?
Yes I have! :D (I am currently discerning religious life.)
17. Favorite Apostle?
Peter! Especially because he was our first Pope!
26. How old were you when you truly encountered the Lord for the first time?
Probably 12! That was the first time I truly connected to my faith and love for Christ!
34. When you go to Heaven which five saints would you hug and thank first?
AHHH HOW CAN YOU CHOOSE?
1. Our Blessed Mother, of course! :D
2. St. Anthony
3. St. Therese
4. St. Faustina
5. St. Clare
Thank you for your ask! :D
iamlydiabennet asked: 14, 27
14. Last Church where you attended Mass?
A CATHOLIC ONE! :D (It’s named after two awesome saints!)
27. What were you doing when the white smoke appeared for Pope Francis?
I was in school, and I was so upset I missed Pope Francis coming out onto the balcony!
Thank you for the ask! :)